Business Development Executive
Posted on Jun 23, 2021 by CV-Library
Role: Business Development Executive - Business Intelligence
Salary: To £35k Basic plus £35k commission (uncapped) and benefits
Location: London Office / WFH (2/3 mix)
Our client is the leading provider of Maritime Intelligence: delivering news, intelligence and analysis on the global maritime industry enabling global clients, is looking for a Business Development Executive to join the team.
Rated as one of the top 5 large companies to work for in the UK, they offer world class career development, competitive salaries, as well as an award-winning benefits package.
This Business Development role is accountable for meeting and exceeding the monthly, quarterly and annual Orders and Sales targets of the Maritime & Law such that it achieves sustainable, profitable Growth. The Maritime & Law Vertical produces £45m in revenue from four strategic revenue streams. These are: Subscriptions, Consulting, Marketing Services and Copy sales.
Role & Responsibilities
* Executing Business development sales strategy
* The achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual BD sales targets.
* The creation and execution of BD Territory Plans
* The execution of best practice Pipeline and Opportunity Management and disciplined usage of the company system of record for CRM (SFDC)
* Timely/accurate forecasting of Orders and Sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
Skills & Experience
* Proven B2B new business sales experience - Business Information/Intelligence is desirable but not essential
* Proven experience in a 360 sales role with a new business development focus
* You must understand the basic attributes of a subscriptions business
* Ideally you will have knowledge of the Maritime & Law industry and its customers
* You will be enthusiastic towards your work. No results can be achieved without showing the dedicated passion
* An impressive personality to communicate effectively with clients and internal stakeholders.
* You must be able to cope up with working under deadlines
* High standards of working to team KPIs and delivering an ethos of winning methods rather than just winning results
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£21.5k - £26.5k Annual
£24.5k - £24.5k Annual