Posted on Jun 23, 2021 by CV-Library
There’s a superb opportunity for an experienced IT Business Analyst to come and join a great business who are looking to replace some core business systems.
This role sees the need for a Business Analyst to help with the discovery phase of a new case management system which will see increased functionality and aid new product development. Someone who can combine delivering technology solutions with strong fiscal awareness will be a huge benefit. You should be comfortable in presenting the potential ROI of solutions and ensuring that vision is understood by the leadership team.
It is hoped that you’ll be contributing part of an internal BA Capability Practice and will be a team player from the outset.
* Experience delivering across Agile and Waterfall environments.
* Performing business and/or systems analysis on high profile and strategic business initiatives.
* Lead the process of requirements gathering and prioritisation. This may be through workshops, questionnaires or one to one interviews.
* Business case development including functional requirements and high-level documentation.
* A combination of business and technical knowledge- expect to be interfacing with multiple internal teams, particularly the software development function.
* Experience of software procurement, implementation, and working with external suppliers.
* Experience in Business Process improvement/reengineering/mapping.
This is a role for someone who is hands-on, a do-er as opposed to a theorist. It’s also a great opportunity to get involved with a workstream right at the discovery phase.
There are plenty of remote options for this position but the ability to travel to their Bolton office on occasion, as restrictions ease, will be required.
Get in touch for more info as we’re shortlisting for interview now
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£430 - £438 Daily
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£47k - £47k Annual