IT Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted on Jun 23, 2021 by Panduit
Panduit is always looking for talented, motivated people who have the skills needed to provide solutions to our customers. We value team players who in their jobs can help us build a better Panduit and continually deliver value to our global customers.
At Panduit, people connect to create innovative solutions. They not only make an impact on our organization - they impact the world. We're looking for candidates who are curious, insightful, and bring their best selves to work. Join our team as we continue to build a better tomorrow!
The Quality assurance (QA) analyst is responsible for ensuring testing steps are executed in developing software products before releasing them to production environments. In addition, this position will be responsible for looking for flaws and weaknesses in programs and responsible for monitoring, inspecting, and proposing measures to correct or improve the final products and processes, to meet established quality standards. This role is eligible for fully remote work.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for creation, maintenance and execution of manual & automated test scripts
- Use automation test tools to develop and maintain automated test artifacts. Contribute to test planning.
- Complete sections of maintenance plan for automated test scripts as assigned. Plan, develop and execute automated functional and performance test scripts.
- Capture analyze and report test results to managers and project executives. Log and track defects.
- Maintain automation script repository.
- Define and advocate quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Consistently provide high quality analysis of assigned issues.
- Seek and share ways to improve test processes via the use of automation.
- Assist in evaluating and maintaining automation tools, as necessary.
- Interact daily with developers, analysts, product owners and stakeholders on high performing Agile teams.
- Expected to provide valuable input on process improvements to help the team focus on quality
What You Will Bring
- Prior experience with Functional (Unit & Integration testing), Non-Functional (Performance, Load & Security testing) & Automation testing tools
- Agile knowledge
- EureQa experience a plus
- Selenium experience a plus
- Browserstack experience a plus
- MS Office/SSMS a plus
- Understanding of DevOps, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Strong teamwork ethic by demonstrating ability to work at ease with both development and non-technical users
What We Value
Our Core Values are timeless. They define who we are and what is most important to us. They shape our culture and define the character of our company. We believe when we act in ways that are consistent with these values, we can solve any challenge that lies ahead of us.
Quality in all we do
Customers get our best
Innovation everywhere, everyday
Our people make the difference
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Day (United States of America)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.