Posted on Jun 23, 2021 by ConsumerTrack
ConsumerTrack is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
The ConsumerTrack has big growth plans ahead and is looking for a rockstar Data Engineer experienced in Data warehousing and Python to join our Data Engineering team. The CTI Data Engineering team is responsible for designing and developing the Data lake, enterprise database, data warehouse, reporting solutions, and pipelines for data processing. If you are a critical thinker with a solid track record of developing data solutions and solving complex problems with SQL and Python, we want you to join our team! You will play a vital role in designing and developing our next generation data pipelines and data platform. Join the team and prototype new data product ideas and concepts!
- Build and maintain multiple data pipelines to ingest new data sources (API and file-based) and support products used by both external users and internal teams.
- Optimize by building tools to evaluate and automatically monitor data quality, develop automated scheduling, testing, and distribution of feeds.
- Work with our data science and product management teams to design, rapid prototype, and productize new data product ideas and capabilities.
- Work with the data engineering team to migrate and enhance our existing Pentaho-based ETL pipeline to a new ELT-based/SaaS Integration system.
- Conquer complex problems by finding new ways to solve with simple, efficient approaches with a focus on reliability, scalability, quality, and cost of our platforms.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures metadata, and workload management.
- Collaborate with the team to perform root cause analysis and audit internal and external data and processes to help answer specific business questions.
- Master's Degree (or a B.S. degree with relevant industry experience) in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field.
- 3+ years of professional Dimensional Data Warehousing/Data Modeling and Big Data' Experience.
- Strong skills to write complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large volumes of data.
- Comfortable working directly with data analytics to bridge business requirements with data engineering.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment, and prioritize.
- Excellent communication and teamwork, and a passion for learning.
- Curiosity and passion for data, visualization, and solving problems.
- Willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions.
- Experience with Redshift, Snowflake, or other MPP databases is a plus.
- Knowledge for ETL/ELT tools like Informatica, IBM DataStage, or SaaS ETL tools is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau or other reporting tools is a plus.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs.
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment.
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary.
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know it's important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. We're committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that we're living in. Weve also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Here's a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack -
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. We're in the digital media space so we're mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that we're a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, we've committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$170k - $180k Annual
$140k - $180k Annual
$140k - $160k Annual
$140k - $160k Annual
$180k - $220k Annual
$180k - $200k Annual
$140k - $160k Annual
$110k - $135k Annual