Embedded Software Engineer - Southampton
Posted on Jun 22, 2021 by CV-Library
Avanti Recruitment have partnered with a high-end Audio R&D business to recruit two embedded software Engineers to join their R&D group developing next gen high end audio solutions for their global customer base.
You’ll be making significant contributions to their R&D efforts as they begin development on their next generation products – so you’ll be working on everything from prototype and proof of concept right through to development and delivery of the final product. They operate in small, cross functional development teams and you’ll find a typical project group there consists of embedded software, electronics, DSP, Test and even Acoustic Engineers. You’ll be working in an Agile environment with sprints and stand ups – all within a close knit team of people who really love what they do,
Skills and experience:
* You’ll need a good Degree from a good University (or significant industry specific experience in DSP Audio Engineering roles)
* Proven experience developing embedded software in C.
* DSP or audio algorithm development experience
* Low level embedded development experience interfacing with peripherals (I2C, SPI, UART or HDMI etc.)
* Driver level development experience and an appreciation of (or interest in) ARM based processors
* Comfortable writing production code for Linux or RTOS
In return, you’ll get excellent salaries and benefits, interesting project work in a proper R&D environment, career growth as the company continues to grow with avenues in to architecture or team leadership roles.
Click apply now or contact Dave at Avanti Recruitment for further information