Responsible Welding Co-Ordinator
Posted on Jun 22, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client, based in Salford, is looking to recruit an experienced RWC.
Maintain stock levels of welding consumables.
· Issue and record issue of welding consumables.
· Duties of a Welding Coordinator.
· Prepare Weld Procedures
· Carry out NDT (MPI & Visual) inspection of welds
· Monitor and arrange updated welder qualifications
· Creation and upkeep of Weld Maps. PWPSs, PQRs & WPSs
· Prepare NCR’s were appropriate and closing out with rectification work procedures.
· Maintain Traceability reports and records.
· Monitor that work is being carried out in accordance with the Factory Production Control System to BS EN ISO 3834.
· Random dimensional inspection on Fabricated steelwork.
· Carry out Internal Audits.
· Represent the company on External Audits and Inspections
· Arrange External Training.
Some travel maybe required