Junior Software Engineer
Posted on Jun 22, 2021 by CV-Library
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is looking to recruit a talented programmer and technology enthusiast to join our fast-growing Dublin Team. You will be responsible for implementing, and delivering scalable and robust enterprise software solutions. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who truly enjoys learning and embracing scale and the unknown, can handle several competing priorities. Above all, we seek an eagerness to learn new things while staying abreast of emerging industry trends and platforms.
Qualities we are looking for:
* Enthusiastic about the sheer joy of writing (and deleting!) code. Comfortable challenging the status quo.
* Open to learning new technologies and new problem domains. Eager to review code and able to communicate clearly and efficiently.
* Knowledge of languages from the .NET family or other enterprise-grade languages.
* And genuine enthusiasm for experimenting with technology and software.
Bonus points for:
* Active and recent open-source contributions, documented knowledge sharing (an active blog, recent articles, SO activity).
* Familiarity with functional programming - knowledge of functional languages like Haskell, F#, Scala, Erlang.
* Experience in any tier of software development, knowledge of containers and container hosting (ECS/K8S, etc.) is most welcome.
* Help building next-generation systems infrastructure to help LNRS scale and support its growth.
* Advocate for continuous improvement of our software development process.
* Make work easier by shortening feedback loops and leveraging detailed telemetry.
* Application support including problem research, analysis, and resolution.
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTS 100, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age