Accounts Receivable (AR) Associate
Posted on Jun 22, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Accounts Receivable (AR) (w/m) Associate vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Relevant finance and accounting background, ideally with certificate for advanced accounting studies like Chartered Specialist in Accounting or Federal Diploma of Higher Education
- 2+ years of working experience in financial reporting and accounting, ideally with Accounts Receivable
- Expertise in SAP R/3 and FI/CO as well as in Microsoft tools as MS Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, additional languages are advantageous
- Ensuring fast processing of incoming payments on a daily basis, including account clearance and follow ups
- Reviewing and posting of customer credit and debit notes as well as managing other day-to-day general finance activities for allocated countries
- Assuring that customer accounts and statements are correct, disputes are promptly resolved and customers are provided with high quality Accounts Receivable services
- Controlling and posting accruals for revenue deduction, bad debts as per the respective contracts
- Supporting the month end reporting and account reconciliations
- Respecting and complying with the company's Accounting Manual, Financial Controls Manual and Pharma Services Guidelines
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.