Posted on Jun 21, 2021 by NCS Trust
Not Specified, United Kingdom
Design & Creative
£30k - £30k Annual
Role Type: Permanent
Salary Range: Min 30000 - Max 37053
Proposed Application End Date 01/07/2021
NCS Trust has undergone a period of organizational change and as a result, 2 additional Chiefs have been hired to form the newly established SLT. These new Chief positions need executive-level support, as does the Head of People. We are also seeking a replacement EA to the Chief Brand Officer. We are seeking three strong executive assistants to support various SLT members and the Head of People as they focus on our mission to improve the life chances of young people.
• Inbox Management:
• Compose correspondence, flagging emails and picking up with various recipients where appropriate on behalf SLT member/HoP
• Ensure the SLT member/HoP's schedule is followed and respected; providing a "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role for access to the CEO's time (including managing advance briefings and agendas, as required)
• Collating papers for all meetings and ensuring that key items and matters are flagged and any context provided to ensure SLT member/HoP is fully briefed.
• Keeping SLT member/HoP informed of all arising matters, many of which are of a confidential nature and take action where delegated authority has been given.
• Attend meetings and take actions on behalf of SLT member/HoP within delegated authority
• Managing significant tasks and initiatives in support of the SLT member/HoP where appropriate
• Relationship management - acting as an ambassador for all SLT member/HoP across the organisation and with external stakeholders including Board members & individuals within Government.
• Acting as secretariat for various management meetings and follow up on key actions resulting
• Actively support and participate in the NCS Governance structures
• Being responsive with all /invoices/expenses/contracts/ad hoc requests on behalf of SLT member/HoP when they arise
• Organising all travel and expenses
• Working closely with SLT member/HoP's direct reports and other EAs across the organisation
• Directing work to appropriate staff across the Trust on behalf of the SLT member/HoP
• Supporting SLT member/HoP with various competing priorities often with deadline pressures
• Cover EAs' in other parts of the organisation when absent
• Influencing - uses different communication channels, develops reasoned arguments, establishes bonds with others
• Adaptability - accepts need for change, maintains a positive outlook and projects credibility
• Leading Self and Others - collaborates with others, analyses information to inform decisions, seeks opportunities to develop
• Solving Problems - identifies basic hypotheses, produces imaginative responses to problems, understands NCS' strategic objectives
• Delivering Results - understands standards and procedures, manages own work load effectively, will go beyond normal scope of the job
Experience and qualifications:
• 3 years + experience supporting senior leaders or executives
• Undergraduate degree