Full Stack Developer
Posted on Jun 21, 2021 by CV-Library
An exciting position has arisen for a Software Developer to join CDS and help drive CODAS forward. CODAS is a complete end to end ERP system designed to assist with the day-to-day running of an Energy and/or Liquid Fuel business.
We are looking for enthusiastic, talented full stack developers who have a flair for front end development to work in an agile team building the next generation CODAS system.
You will work collaboratively to define and develop new and existing software features, coordinating with the Product Owner to identify technical solutions and acceptance criteria.
Key skills of the Full Stack Developer include:
* Actively participating in the development of the software
* Delivering high quality work
* Ability to work as part of the team
* Willingness to learn new languages, technologies and tools
Enthusiasm and a desire to learn are key to the successful candidate.
CDS use InterSystems Caché/IRIS as the back-end database & programming language; successful candidates will receive training in this technology and be expected to use it in their day-to-day work.
The successful candidate will also be expected to show flexibility and eagerness to assist across the other teams in the business as required for both learning and business need.
A period of acclimatisation, training and familiarisation with the company’s products, systems and services will be necessary, all of which will be provided for the successful applicant.
Mandatory requirements for the Full Stack Developer:
* C#, .Net, MVC
* Agile experience ideally working within a Scrum team
Desirable attributes for the Full Stack Developer:
* Experience using InterSystems Caché or IRIS (database and programming language). Training will be provided
* Experience in Energy or Liquid Fuel distribution industry
* Experience in ERP, Stock Management or Warehousing systems
* Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
* Creating & consuming REST web services
* Container lifecycle management
In addition to an annual salary of between £30k to £40k, we also offer:
* Flexible working arrangements
* 7 hour working day
* Company pension scheme
* Death in service benefit of 6x salary
* Permanent health insurance
* Private health care
* Employee assistance programme
* 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
* Free parking
* Free beans to cup coffee in our amazing, open plan, bright new offices
Located in Exchange Quay, Manchester, M5 3EJ with easy access to motorways and public transport
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£43k - £55k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£25k - £50k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£45k - £65k Annual
£40k - £70k Annual