Posted on Jun 19, 2021 by CV-Library
SF Recruitment are delighted to be working with a Taunton based business who are specialists in their field. Our client are a Private Equity backed subsidiary of a wider Group, this is an exciting time to join a business who are going from strength to strength.
The vacancy of Management Accountant has come about due to the growth of the business and their continual desire to improve and develop. This role can be undertaken on a permanent or temporary to permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will supervise a finance team of 3 in their day to day duties as well as mentor and develop the individuals. This is a commercial role where you will be able to business partner with the site Managing Director.
- Preparation of the group monthly management accounts and associated commentary in accordance with month end timetable
- Balance sheet reconciliations and review of month end close activities
- Monthly and quarterly MI for the group stakeholders
- Management of the year end audit and liaising with auditors
- Budgeting and Forecasting to include P&L, Balance sheet, Cashflow, Headcount & Capex
- Cashflow management and development of weekly forecasts
- Ensuring all transactional, payroll, VAT and compliance requirements are met
- Business partner for MD and management team and financial input into key commercial decisions
- Management and development of the current finance team
- Undertake assigned ad hoc project work - there will be the opportunity to add value to process improvements and prior experience with process mapping would be highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified and will be able to demonstrate an ability to work in a dynamic SME environment. Will possess both technical and commercial skills and be able to manage a small team.
An ability to effectively communicate with senior management whilst remaining comfortable getting into the detail and understanding the business.
The right candidate will, in time, have the opportunity to broaden their responsibilities across other subsidiaries or take additional responsibility within the group structure.
Receive a salary of £40,000-£45,000 + Benefits Package
If this role is of interest, please apply today
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£180 - £220 Daily
£28k - £30k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£38k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual