BMS Energy Management Centre Controls Specialist
Posted on Jun 19, 2021 by Igloo3
BMS Energy Management Centre Controls Specialist - Greater Glasgow, other UK regions/remote working is also considered. Salary to 49,300 depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading distributed energy and private networks business who finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for corporate customers.
The company design, install, monitor, maintain and optimise Building Energy Management Systems as well as developing Energy Control solutions for smart places - Cities, Campuses and Industrial buildings.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Controls Specialist in company's state of the art Remote Bureau. Providing application support, BMS installation, engineering and configuration.
* Engineering BMS supervisors and write control logic programs to meet the customer specification
* Providing remote planned maintenance reports, interrogating the customer BMS checking control sequences and control loop performance. Ensuring graphical representations are accurate
* Identify, report and change control logic to improve environmental and/or energy performance of connected HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) assets
* Engineers' remote connections from buildings ensuring the connections meet the department cyber security standards.
* Mentoring junior colleagues helping them improve their knowledge, understanding and troubleshooting capability
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
* Experience within HVAC Controls / Building Management Systems (BMS) sector
* Experience within a helpdesk environment or relevant field
* A level of understanding of building maintenance field with knowledge of systems Siemens, Trend or Tridium preferred
* Ability to work on our own initiative with strong attention to detail an eye for detail
* Team ethos and be comfortable supporting your commitment to driving to achieve results
* Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to find solutions through a pro-active approach
Salary in the range 32,900 - 49,300 depending on experience + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing