Project Sales Engineer BEMS
Posted on Jun 19, 2021 by Igloo3
Project Sales Engineer BEMS, Cambridgeshire, covering surrounding regions. Salary to 58,000 + company car/cash allowance + bonus
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading distributed energy and private networks business who finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for corporate customers.
The company design, install, monitor, maintain and optimise Building Energy Management Systems as well as developing Energy Control solutions for smart places - Cities, Campuses and Industrial buildings.
We're looking for a driven individual with building services experience, who understands building management systems, energy optimisation and how buildings work. Someone who is passionate, hungry for success and desires career progression opportunities.
The ability to interact with company's clients and build relationships is essential as you'll be heavily client-facing. You won't be tied to one office, you'll be based remotely, servicing the Yorkshire region.
If this, plus a competitive salary, an excellent bonus package and the option of a company car or car allowance sounds appealing then go for it.
* With the support of the estimating team, you'll maximise company's very large contract base and well-known brand to generate new business opportunities within the BMS/Building Controls space
* Ensuring customers and professional design teams select the right products to deliver the buildings they require
* Grow and nurture excellent customer relationships through a consultative and collaborative working approach, utilising your strong sector experience
* Identify new business growth opportunities through gaining a strong understanding of your regional market trends, competitor insight etc.
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
* Strong sales management/business development expertise within the BMS sector, with relevant technical experience/qualifications
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and be comfortable presenting your ideas and solutions to a wider and varied market
* Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial approach, proactive in asking the right questions to help deliver excellent results
* A consultative approach and have a thorough understanding of new products to provide our customers with innovative solutions
* A proactive and forward thinking mindset where you can add value to our business and the ability to demonstrate examples of your past and current projects
Salary to 58,000 + company car/cash allowance + bonus and nice benefits