Posted on Jun 18, 2021 by CV-Library
The role is with a well established and friendly, supportive, expanding company where there are excellent prospects for advancement. The organisation operates in the environmental sector and this role provides and excellent entry level position into a positive and energetic working environment.
The role would suit a recent graduate and/or someone with good academic grades, numerate and familiar with MS Excel to an intermediate level or willing and able to learn.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Delivering all aspects of assigned projects including data requests, QA, calculation and reports
• Data entry and manipulation in Excel and in-house computer software.
• Maintain and improve internal systems including virtual filing and CRM system
• Obtaining critical documentation from suppliers.
• Client visits to check information and data and to conduct weighing exercises.
• Handling inbound telephone queries from suppliers regarding data requirements.
• Cleansing and checking client and supplier data.
• Maintaining an understanding of the regulatory information and its impact on clients.
• Proactive outbound data acquisition calls to obtain relevant data from suppliers.
You will be a highly organised individual and you must be comfortable working and manipulating data and working with spreadsheets. You will also have a good telephone manner and will be: -
• Highly numerate.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Competent in multi tasking and prioritising work load.
• Polite & professional.
• Have excellent customer service skills
• an interest in the environment
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of good grade GCSE’s, with a good grade in Maths essential, A-levels (good grades) or degree level education would be an advantage.
• Some administrative and/or customer service experience.
• IT Literate: MS Office and particularly good with Excel
This is a permanent position with a salary up to £24,000 p.a. depending on experience plus a significant performance based bonus (up to 15% of salary) and excellent holidays, flexible working and other benefits. There is also plenty of training and development and progression opportunities.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted