Senior Java Developer
Posted on Jun 18, 2021 by CV-Library
Senior Java Developer Required Near Brighton East Sussex Salary 50/55K
You will be a strong backend web developer Benefits contribution pension 10% (4% contribution), Bonus (uncapped profit based), Perk Box, Life Assurance, Health Cash Plan, flexibility around remote working, 20 days holiday rising to 25 (1 year for each year of service) – although we will match candidates already on 25 days holiday.
They specialize in developing business critical software for Oil and Gas and other sub surface related businesses around the world. They have several offices and are a global business but they remain small and you will be a trusted team member an not a number.
· Design and develop innovative software solutions, following industry standards, the Company software development life cycle and ensuring ensure tasks are met with the highest quality
· Work in an agile development team focused on continuous delivery of software in a collaborative environment, contributing to the delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers.
· Collaborate with your peers to improve products, technology, code, patterns, knowledge, infrastructure, methodologies and skill levels across the team.
· Understand the challenges and opportunities facing the business and show initiative when finding solutions to problems.
· A degree in Computer Science, Maths, Science, Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
· Strong development skills in Java EE, REST web services, Git, SQL, Linux and Windows
· Any knowledge of Petrotechnical Applications, Geophysical Data Processing Applications, Data Management, AI, Data Science and Graph Databases would be a real bonus but not essential.
· Working knowledge of current development methodologies (Agile / Scrum) with excellent analysis, estimation and documentation abilities.
· Confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
· Able to collaborate internally and externally with our suppliers, partners and our customers
· The ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality or functionality
· Any domain knowledge of Petrotechnical Applications, Geophysical Data Processing Applications, Data Management, AI, Data Science would complement the role
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£65k - £90k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£600 - £650 Daily
£75k - £90k Annual
£70k - £90k Annual