Posted on Jun 18, 2021 by CV-Library
Location: Gloucestershire - Work from home
Salary: pro rata: depending on experience circa £40,000 to £60,000 pa
Contract: Part Time, Permanent
This exciting and flexible role will be supported by a very experienced and friendly team.
Established in 1994, the company has built an enviable national reputation for quality and customer service for outsourced bookkeeping with management accounts and payroll services.
Our close-knit team consists of over 50 staff.
We are in a time of huge growth and are therefore looking to increase our team of Qualified Management Accountants again!
The role will begin as part time but with the option to increase hours worked in the future to full time. You will be working from home, along with the possibility of working school hours.
Skills and experience:
* Good, up to date Sage and Xero skills
* Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hands on with the nitty gritty
* Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
* You will be very experienced working in Excel
* You will need to be self-motivated, professional, and adaptable as you will be expected to work largely independently
* Good organisational and communication skills are a must have
Please Note: You will need to have your own PC or laptop and a good broadband connection at home.
* An unparalleled skill and knowledge learning environment
* No rush hour travel
* Travel time paid over 1 hour per day if required
* Mileage expenses paid
* Flexible working hours
* Working with a highly skilled and supportive team
* A quality system underpinned by our ISO9001 Quality Management Systems accreditation
* A competitive rate of pay
* 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
* Company pension scheme with NEST
If you have the skills and experience, we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please email your CV by clicking on the Apply Now Button
No Agencies please
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£180 - £220 Daily
£28k - £30k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£38k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual