Marketing Communication Manager
Posted on Jun 18, 2021 by CV-Library
As Marketing Communication Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects and areas of marketing; develop and execute marketing campaigns, website updates and changes, online and off-line content, events, graphics, external partner relationships and more. Creating and executing an overall marketing strategy for the UK.
Work in close collaboration with the Managing Director and Group Marketing Communication to adapt Marketing Communication tools to the local market and build awareness and engagement around how the company and services can enhance your environment and adjust to suit customer needs.
• Work in partnership with external companies, different teams and group to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, video assets, press management etc.
• Develop and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer life-cycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
• Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, and providing additional sales support.
• Develop digital & non-digital marketing content that promotes references, know-how & expertise of the company, through videos, professional photo-shoots & use cases.
• Develop SEO, SEM & analytics strategy organize customer outreach, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads, while driving traffic to the website.
• Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysing data, to adjusting for future projects.
• Present ideas and final deliverables to internal teams, gather market feedback and liaise with Group marketing Communication to share market insights.
• Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
• Coordinate translation process of digital and non-digital marketing material provided by Group Communication to ensure correct level of English.
• Liaise effectively with Group Marketing Communication to communicate on roadmap and strategy, and align messages for a more efficient corporate communication.
• Communicate on marketing communication initiatives and share successes with other communication managers.
• Create and execute a lighting solution focused marketing plan and content, that aims to share our expertise and services that we offer customers in order to create spaces people love to live, work and play in.
Knowledge and Skills
• Languages : English (Fluent)
• Passionate about marketing and have creative eye.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
• Excellent attention to detail, organised & time conscious.
• Ability to prioritise and plan effectively and can adapt to a dynamic and evolving environment.
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
• Content creation skills, including video editing, brochure creation, image creation and more.
• Experience with digital marketing, marketing automation and CRM tools.
• Good knowledge of web design, SEO and SEM
• Good knowledge of Adobe Creative cloud & Microsoft suite
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 1 week of your application unfortunately you have not been successful
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£43k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual