Posted on Jun 18, 2021 by CV-Library
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Home Based, flexibility to travel within the South of England
Salary: Competitive + Commission + Company Car
A great opportunity has become available to join a leading global business that continues to grow even in these tough times. As a result, my client is looking for a Sales Manager to be responsible for the South of the UK. You would be supplying luxury cover materials into various companies within that area. This would involve working with designers, box makers and bookbinders and its an extremely fast-paced exciting role. My client is looking for someone that can also grow in this position with a view to being part of their succession plan for the future.
· Managing a variety of developing and key account business.
· To be able to deliver a clear business strategy
· Create and plan sale opportunities in line with budget.
· Demonstrate how to network with clients
· Ensure that the Customers SLA is delivered
· Managing financial costs
· To be creative and present a plan of how to gain additional business from existing clients
· Degree calibre candidate
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills
· Present a positive outlook on the business and how to influence new engagement, e.g. collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
· Confident and friendly individual, able to be approachable
· Be able to present business ideas and social networking to the rest of the team and customers
· Show evidence of having developed growth within your previous company.
If you're interested in the position, please send your CV to (url removed) or call on (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £38k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual