Posted on Jun 18, 2021 by Queen Anna House of Fashion
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fashion-forward Retail Brand Manager to be the face of our company on the sales floor of Queen Anna House of Fashion and promote our products and services to the clients that come into our North Loop Women's Clothing Store. Your most important priority in this position would be to increase our company s brand awareness and generate sales with your natural ability to style women's clothing and accessories, using a confident demeanor, and sales(wo)manship.
The responsibilities of a Queen Anna House of Fashion Retail Brand Manager are detailed, but a brief representation of the responsibilities is listed below.
Responsibilities Listed (but Not Exhaustive Include)
- Drives business through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers, and maintaining ongoing productive relationships with customers
- Thoroughly learn about the brands carried and clearly articulate the value to our client to inform clients and sell merchandise.
- Manage operational tasks and projects while balancing clients coming into the store.
- When working with the team to facilitate group projects and execute them at a high-level collaborative, they must adhere to all brand policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager to create visual content and product promotion by taking pictures of merchandise in-store.
- Assist in organizing marketing events.
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers
- Track customers preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas.
- Cultivate genuine relationships with clients to provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers requests.
- Reach merchandise sales quotas.
- Track and report on competitors marketing activities.
Key Traits of a QA Brand Ambassador and Stylist
- Fashionable and Stylish
- Forward-thinker & Self Starter
- Hard-working & Innovative
- Responsible and Takes Ownership
- Fast learner & Self Sufficient
- Critical Thinker and Resourceful
- Organized and a Planner
- Flexible and Thoughtful
- Focused & Goals Oriented
- Reliable & Trustworthy
- Outgoing Communicator & Tactful
- Knowledgeable & Resourceful
- Team Player Relationship Builder
Requirements Skills and Requirements
- Proven work experience with women's clothing and retail sales is a plus but not mandatory.
- An outgoing, friendly personality and a desire to meet new people.
- Well-versed in fashion vernacular.
- Have a strong understanding of various social media platforms.
- Familiarity with Shopify or another E-commerce point of sale system.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-oriented but individually driven.
- Professional attitude.
- Aptitude for technology-based operating systems.
- Highly organized and methodical in tasks with the approach.
- Retail industry knowledge is a plus.
- At least a high school diploma.
- Must pass a background check and drug test
You have the ability to earn
- Merchandise credits
- Sales Incentivized Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Occasional Work From Home Days
Associated topics: assistant manager, assistant store manager, associate manager, major gifts officer, major gift officer, manage, retail store manager, senior manager, store supervisor, retail management
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.