Full Stack Developer
Posted on Jun 17, 2021 by CV-Library
You'll be responsible for:
* Deliver/add new features to the company’s web-apps (Java, Python).
* Maintenance of the overall architecture of the web app and backing architecture.
* Developing data pipelines from third party sources (FTP servers, S3, public website, etc.) to NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Azure).
* Produce scripts in Python to perform daily data transformations.
* Make sure that the data process is solid and secure from a cyber-security perspective.
Ideally, you should have:
* Experience working with NoSQL and SQL databases, designing schemas and writing queries.
* Basic experience in developing and managing ETL.
* Experience in front-end development.
* Experience developing on a backend MVC framework, preferably Java Spring Boot.
* Basic experience performing data analysis in Python (focus on time series).
* Good planning, coordination and time-management skills.
Bonus if you have:
* Experience with network and AWS security management.
* Basic experience with Linux systems (Ubuntu 18.04 on AWS EC2).
Some of the technologies we’re using:
* AWS EC2, Lambda, CloudFront, S3, Route 53, Glue, Athena.
* SQL & NoSQL
* MongoDB, Azure
* AngularJS (ES6, Webpack, Babel)
* Java (Spring Boot)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£43k - £55k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£25k - £50k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£45k - £65k Annual
£40k - £70k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual