Posted on Jun 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Sea Freight, Imports
£25,000 - £35,000 (Flexible Depending On Experience)
Monday – Friday, 09:00-17:30
An exciting new role has arisen with a leading forwarder, for an experienced Freight Forwarder. The role is to organise and coordinate the import of goods internationally.
The ideal candidate will have a freight forwarding background within import, customs knowledge and experience, sea freight experience and a good level of experience coordinating a multi model freight operation.
* Experience of working as a Freight Forwarder
* Import experience is essential
* Freight Forwarding experience via sea freight is highly advantageous
* Customs clearance and entries experience is desired
* Experience of CHIEF, Destin8, CNS or Data Freight is highly desirable
* A good knowledge and understanding of shipping documentation i.e. Bills of Lading & Letters of Origin
* Freight forwarding experience within furniture, chemical or clothing is highly desirable
* Up to date knowledge of import and export regulations
* Good organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workloads
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
* Confident decision making and negotiating
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Must have a flexible approach
* Be able to work within a developing forward thinking team
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Full end to end process from product shipment to door
* Ensuring that all clearance processes are completed in a complaint and timely manner.
* Providing information to the team and customers directly relating to HMRC customs and excise for the export of shipments via road, air &/or sea
* Advising on the documentation necessary for direct import/export, transit movements
* Ensuring that all necessary custom clearance processes post Brexit are implemented in a timely and accurate fashion
* Utilising your knowledge of customs tariffs, CPC codes and security declarations
* Working alongside the sales team to agree and implement business strategy
* To ensure the company is fully compliant with the requirements of HMRC and other relevant bodies. And ensure good query resolution
If you have Freight Forwarding Experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£25k - £36k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£23k - £24k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£27k - £27k Annual