GLOBAL DIGITAL & CRM MANAGER
Posted on Jun 17, 2021 by Valeo
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and its teams and take part in the automotive electrification, autonomous driving and connectivity revolutions around the world!
As a Digital & CRM Marketing Manager, you will design, create and deploy a worldwide digital strategy that supports the Valeo Service go to market strategy.
Your main responsibilities include:
Recommending and deploying our Omni channel presence (Web, App, SMS, Whatsapp, e-mailing, social networks…) and the digital journey that best suits our customers / prescribers including offers & functionalities that will transform visitors into leads, and even brand ambassadors.
Overseeing the current automotive spare parts offers
Overseeing the innovative Smart solutions dedicated to upgrade car value or driver experience through Green, Healthy, Safety solutions
Overseeing the Smart Distributors Program dedicated to our direct customers (traditional distributors, Retailers) in order to become the smartest and preferred automotive spare parts supplier
Overseeing he Smart Workshops Program dedicated to the key prescribers of our value chain
Being a Valeo Ambassador in regards to technical advisory for new vehicle generation, as well as animating workshops
In strong collaboration with the Marketing Division Managers, the Regional Operational Managers and the Program Managers you will identify the different key services that would answer the main pain points and needs of our different customers and prescribers, in order to insure their loyalty.
Establishing a clear roadmap of features and new digital interfaces developments that will be managed and executed mainly via our internal digital factory through agile project developments.
Defining and piloting the traffic generation strategy by determining all the levers to build efficient traffic on Valeo digital ecosystem (partnerships, SEO, SEA, Display, Affiliation, retargeted e-mailings…) in partnership with third-party traffic agencies
Recommending optimization by countries and insure their deployment.
You will measure, track and optimize continuously the selected online traffic plan
You will manage, monitor and drive optimizations of overall performance and ROI (Return on Investment)
You will define, pilot and deploy the CRM strategy dedicated to workshops and distributors by Identifying leads scoring methodology according to Customer's value
You will automate and improve customer conversions plan, such as increasing lead engagement
You will manage a team of 10 people (1 Traffic Manager, 1 Leads & CRM Manager, 2 Product Owners, 1 Webmaster, 1 alternant, 1 UX/UI manager, 2 external project consultants) and animate a worldwide network of about 15 Digital Champions based in divisions
You will report directly to the Strategic Marketing, Digital & Innovation Vice President
You will have privileged interactions with Marketing Division Managers, the Regional Operational Managers, the Program Managers and IS Digital & CRM Factory Manager
Let's talk about you!
- Extensive experience in Strategic and Operational Marketing in B2B2C markets : Minimum 10 years experience within Marketing, and 5 years on B2B2C businesses
- Extensive experience (minimum 5 years) across the full range of Digital Marketing and CRM, including (web platform management & web content creation, e-cataloguing on complex products), e-traffic generation (SEO, SEA, affiliation), CRM & Marketing Automation, social media, mobile media, digital promotions/merchandising, digital content.
- Proven enthusiasm for digital trends and innovation, combined with a sound understanding of consumers, emerging technologies and targeted marketing.
- Capability to manage resources and budgets, analyze performances and maximize efficiency of our investments : ROI oriented
- Capability to support digital transformation of the company, ability to set-up innovative solutions & services
- Coordination and Project Management solid experience in an international environment
- Strong analytical and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and prioritize in between
- Capability to work as a team player but also to take the lead as a project expert manager
- Capability to lead and federate teams in a matricidal organization
- Analytical skills, ability to use data and customer insights to make sound decisions about end-user experiences, channel optimization, digital content development and distribution, and ongoing optimization.
- Results driven, Proactive problem solver & "let's do" attitude, agile mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management & time management
What will make you stand out from the competition?
- Aftermarket experience would be a strong asset
- You're fluent in French
Join Us !
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility. These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally! At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo :
Primary Location: FR-IDF-Saint Denis
Job: Product Marketing
Organization: D01L Valeo Service Headquarters
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: 03/06/2021, 5:27:30 AM