Posted on Jun 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Customer Account Manager
£30,000 to £35,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager, who will be the first point of contact for around 40 to 60 valued customers. You will be expected to nurture an understanding of the customers business and their key challenges. It is a proactive role, where you educate the client on services and offerings that would be beneficial for them and the business.
Issues and complaints would also flow through the account manager, so the ability to prioritise and resolve any potential problems is crucial.
You will be mainly office based and the role will include anything from relationship building, client services, internal account management, raising quotes, purchase orders, order handling, complaint handling, problem solving and so on.
Key skills, attributes and experiences:
* Ideally account management experience within software or professional services environments
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to use corporate language.
* To be able to demonstrate relationship building skills at a high management level
* Experience of sales and working with sales executives at appropriate stages of the sales cycle with the ability to spot opportunities
* Ability to handle multiple enquiries simultaneously in an organised and timely manner
* Experience of using a CRM system
* To have demonstrable understanding of IT
* Experience or understanding of software licencing
* Extremely strong administrative support required including all Microsoft Suite and ideally ERP systems
* Assist in proposals and presentations
* Used to adhering to processes to ensure legally compliant outcomes and able to follow a task through to completion.
* The ideal candidate will be persistent, resilient, eager to learn, show initiative, determined and able to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis.
This is an excellent opportunity and in return you will be work in one of the best office environments, working Monday to Friday 37.5 office hours per week, with excellent holidays and benefits. This is an office based role but there will be flexibility to home work during the week
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£21k - £24k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£22k - £23k Annual
£23k - £30k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual