Senior Project Manager
Posted on Jun 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Senior Project Manager - Cwmbran - up to £25.53 p/h
Acorn is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Project Manager for their client a reputable NHS Trust to join their Transformation Support Office based in Cwmbran, South Wales.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Assistant Director meeting the goals and objectives of the Business Support team. The post holder will be required to lead and coordinate operational planning and provide advisory support on work streams and business requirements across the directorate. The post holder will be responsible for the design and writing of Board, Executive and other Committee papers to achieve required outcomes amongst many other tasks.
You will support the transformation of the Trust as it looks to deliver its long term goal of delivering excellence. You will be to provide professional programme and project management expertise to deliver major change in accordance with both standard industry methodologies and the NHS project and programme frameworks.
* Experience of designing, implementing and managing RAID logs, project plans and high level and low level reports
* Involvement in complex and large-scale projects.
* Management of project budgets via Microsoft office packages
* Solid understanding and appreciation of project finances and risk, issue and dependency management and benefits realisation
* Effective management of current and new resources on project
Qualifications and / or Knowledge
* Experience of project management or equivalent experience
* Microsoft Office trained
* Developing internal project documents (e.g., PID, exception reports etc.)
* Developing Performance indicators.
* Principles of formal project management
* Information governance and security guidance
To apply, please submit online an up to date CV and covering letter or send to (url removed).
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£411 - £411 Daily
£350 - £450 Daily
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£80k - £100k Annual
£75k - £85k Annual