Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Jun 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in the UK. You’ll be responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions that delight our customers. This is a hands-on engineering role, and you’ll need to be able to deliver the entire software delivery cycle through design, build, test & release. Reporting to the Principal Software Engineer, this is an opportunity to forge your own path in a growing engineering team.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
Some of your core duties will include;
• Designing & delivering production-quality solutions
• Writing clean, accurate code following the latest industry best-practices
• Ensuring we uphold our ISO & SOC certifications
• Delivering quality technical documentation
• Working directly with internal & external stakeholders to solve problems and troubleshoot issues
• Keeping up to date with latest industry trends and techniques
Senior Software Engineer Requirements:
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming language paradigms
• Experience working full stack with extensive hands-on experience in Python & Node developing highly scalable applications
• Excellent mathematical abilities, ideally having worked on products involving complex data transformation and calculation
• Experience with MongoDB and at-least one other SQL and NoSQL database & message queue design patterns (i.e. Redis or an AMQP service)
• Very comfortable deploying applications using Docker Swarm, Kubernetes as well as Terraform
• Someone who has built micro-services from scratch, designing clean and scalable RESTful APIs
• Comfortable deploying end-to-end applications in the cloud using Azure (or similar cloud provider)
• Excellent architectural experience with the ability to contribute to the long-term product plan
• Experience working with and building Ci/Cd pipelines
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or equivalent years of work experience
Certino is the first fully automated shadow payroll SaaS platform. Our mission is to disrupt a £2bn industry through a combination of process automation and tax optimization tools. We help our customers to save time, reduce costs and stay compliant by replacing costly manual processes with our proprietary technology.
We are obsessed with customer satisfaction and serious about delivering next-generation tax automation tools. Our growing blue-chip client list includes the likes of Siemens, Amazon & Suez.
Certino is a small, collaborative company where you’ll be expected to get stuck in from day one. Though we’ve always operated remotely and will continue to do so, we value face to face time. We’re primarily based in the UK, with colleagues in the US & Switzerland.
At Certino, we are an equal opportunities employer. We encourage and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all our individual employees thrive.
Location: Wimborne, Dorset or London
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 40 per week
Salary: up to £70k DOE plus benefits
Benefits: We support our remote global team and maintain our company culture through regular meetings to communicate, update and celebrate success. Our people experience continues to evolve at pace. From day 1 you can expect;
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays
• Flexible and fluid working hours
• Equity options
• Performance-related bonus scheme
• A benefits package including private medical options
• Pension scheme
You may have experience of the following: Senior Software Developer, Senior .Net Developer, Lead .Net Developer, Lead Developer, Software Engineer, Technical Lead, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Web Developer, Programmer, Software Developer, Developer, etc.
Ref: (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £65k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£65k - £65k Annual
£55k - £75k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£38.7k - £43k Annual