Posted on Jun 17, 2021 by CV-Library
An opportunity to join Wales's largest independent finance house is now available for a motivated and hardworking individual here at Propel Finance. We are looking for a professional who will reinforce our company values and support our rapid growth plans.
Reporting into our Group Accounting Manager, you will support the delivery of our Financial reporting, controls and improvement projects. In our fast-paced, growing environment you will have an opportunity to make a significant impact on the department's objectives and contribute to the wider success of the business.
The successful candidate will be a superb team worker, developing relationships across the business to drive efficiencies and ensure a value-add culture.
* Manage, coach and develop Finance Assistants.
* Support all aspects of the accounting cycle including month end, year-end, financial statements and annual audit
* Lead the development of an effective financial control environment, including generation of month end packs, control packs, completion of balance sheet reconciliations
* Lead effective financial control environment within the wider business with a specific focus on data governance
* Lead first line of defence routines to test the effectiveness of the control environment
* Represent the finance department on business led projects, driving a valued add contribution to the project
* Identify and lead finance led projects to drive development of the function
Skills and Qualifications
* Knowledge of IFRS Accounting.
* Experience of operating strong financial controls.
* Good Microsoft Excel skills
* Part qualified accountant/progressing towards (ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW)
Why join Propel Finance:
Propel finance is a fintech company that helps businesses get where they want to be, faster.
Our vision is to transform the asset finance industry through cutting edge technology, by providing faster finance solutions to business and help boost the growth trajectory to the next level.
Supported by a business induction and on-going learning, plus the opportunity to work with a forward-thinking leadership team, this role offers you pace and development whilst operating as part of a passionate and inclusive team
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £25k Annual
£27k - £33k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual