Posted on Jun 16, 2021 by CV-Library
Job Title - Maintenance Manager
Salary - £62k a year
Are you a Maintenance Manager looking for an exciting new role?
I am working with a prominent manufacturer who deal across the world!
They are looking to recruit someone who will Develop, implement and maintain a cost-effective asset management program incorporating Reliability centred Maintenance (RCM) and Performance Excellence (PE) activities to ensure high availability and reliability of all process and infrastructure equipment.
* To oversee and lead the team.
* Ensure full compliance with legislative and company safety regulations/standards and promote a safety culture across the department (reports and contractors).
* Manage the maintenance engineering team (through goal setting, development and feedback) to ensure staff are adequately trained, competent and motivated to effectively deliver the maintenance plan.
* Ensure effective management of spare parts inventory, maintenance supplies and equipment to meet operating requirements.
* A recognised Engineer qualification with time served. Electrically or mechanically bias.
* Experience/Leadership of Reliability Centred Maintenance processes.
* Strong experience preferably in a food, feed or chemical production environment.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft applications & asset management software.
* Strong experience in the management or supervision of a maintenance department incorporating Safety & Health, Environmental, Quality, Production and Project management.
If this role is suited to you and your expertise, then please do get in touch. This fast-growing firm have great potential
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £55k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£49k - £50k Annual