Posted on Jun 16, 2021 by CV-Library
Evans Recruitment Consultancy are recruiting for the position of Freight Forwarder, within the Americas dept. for our client based out of Leeds. This position is for a renowned Air and Sea Global Logistics Operator. This is a chance to further enhance your reputation in the Global Freight market by growing with a company prepared to meet the challenges of the haulage world through digital technology, forward thinking & sustainability.
* Negotiating transport, contracts and handling costs.
* Planning in the most cost effective, time efficient routes for transport via air and sea.
* Administration to meet customs and insurance requirements.
* Effectively making sure forwarding is compliant and within legalisation.
* Keep up to date with agents, forwarders and suppliers, obtaining up to date shipping info.
* To keep clients up to date with freight arrangements.
The Ideal Candidate
* Must have experience in freight forwarding
* The ideal candidate will have office based, business to business customer service experience.
* Confident IT skills, Exel/Word and in house software programmes (training given)
* Ability to multi-task in a time efficient and professional manner.
* Team player, who gets involved with the day-to-day operational challenges for desired end results.
* Self-motivated, adaptable and professional attitude.
* 28 Days Holidays (inc. bank holidays)
* Sick Pay
* On-site parking available
* SALARY NEGOTIABLE
Mon to Fri 0830hrs to 1700hrs
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£25k - £36k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£23k - £24k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£27k - £27k Annual