IT Business Analyst
Posted on Jun 16, 2021 by CV-Library
We are growing our Requirements Engineering / IT Business Analyst Team in London and are looking for new colleagues who will bring their consultative and analytical experience spiced up by technical skills.
And by technical skills we mean that you have a solid experience working in web-development projects interpreting clients wishes into technical specifications for the Development team.
If it sounds like you, read on...
* You will be the link between our customer and our development teams and translate business requests to technical requirements and into technical concepts.
* You will write business requirements, testing software, executing operational tasks and providing project management support while strengthening your technical acumen and business consulting skills.
* You will take responsibility for the conception and design of web-based solutions in the digital marketing domain, designing, testing and launching the technology that meets fully the business need. You will truly be a game changer for our clients.
* You will also be brainstorming with the client at the outset of a project, then acting as an assistant project manager as the project progresses.
* You will support the analysis and implementation of requirements along the entire software development cycle.
* You will document and present the solutions implemented with your team for internal and external stakeholders
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£430 - £438 Daily
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£47k - £47k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual