Posted on Jun 15, 2021 by CV-Library
Zenith Technologies has an excellent opportunity for an Automation Engineer (PLC / Scada) with our Global client, a leading pharma company to be based in Ireland.
The Automation Engineer will be involved in supporting our highly automated plant-systems used onsite including (but not limited to) Siemens, Allen Bradley, DeltaV, Honeywell and OSI Historian software and hardware etc. Reporting to the Automation Lead, this role is part of core Engineering Team, supporting both sustaining activities & delivering on key CI projects as required.
* Proven experience as an Automation Engineer with increased levels of responsibility
* Experience in supporting DCS (DeltaV or Honeywell systems), PLC, OSI Historian, SCADA and HMI systems in a manufacturing environment.
* Field I&C (Instrumentation and Control) is advantageous in this role.
* At least 7 years direct Automation experience with Automation Engineering, Plant support solution development & qualification & field support in the biotechnology industry.
* Degree in Electrical / Electronic or Chemical Engineering, or related field with substantial experience in this field and within a sustaining \ project environment.
* At least 5 years PLC \ SCADA Automation experience in the biotechnology industry.
* Experience in supporting DCS (DeltaV or Honeywell systems), OSI Historian systems in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
* We’re looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding team.
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market.
If you are interested in the role, please apply
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£42.8k - £51.3k Annual
£49.7k - £58.7k Annual
£49.7k - £58.7k Annual