Project Delivery Lead (Agile Project Manager)
Posted on Jun 15, 2021 by CV-Library
Project Delivery Lead required by fast growing organisation to augment their software delivery process. The role of delivery lead is a new role taking in shape in the software industry and effectively sits somewhere between Scrum Master, PM and Project support disciplines.
Keywords - Delivery Lead, Scrum Master, Project Manager, Agile, Agile Project Manager, Project Support, Product Owner, Project Officer
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- SDLC Software Development Life Cycle experience
- Experience of traditional Project Management methodolgies
- Excellent Communication Skills
Working underneath a Programme Manager you will take day to day responsibility for the following
- Work with the IT Teams and Programme Delivery Manager on estimates for delivery planning.
- Track and monitor project boards/sprints in delivery, updating and escalating items for resolution when required.
- Run daily stand ups with the delivery teams.
- Complete project delivery documentation including any adhoc admin when required.
- Troubleshoot areas of conflict between Projects, BAU and Change, identify and facilitate the prioritisation when required.
Interested? Please send your cv for a swift response