Fast Food Restaurant Manager
Posted on Jun 15, 2021 by CV-Library
Box Leisure Recruitment
“The Cutting Edge of Leisure Recruitment”
Our client is looking to recruit a Brand Manager to join and lead an enthusiastic and professional team at one of their outlets set on a beautiful family friendly holiday.
The Brand Manager will be in place to ensure that high standards of the food preparation are adhered to and will oversee the daily operational duties and performance of the F&B Assistants, ensuring that all customers receive an excellent quality dining service in line with the brand. The Manager should be responsible for engaging and inspiring their team each day and setting direction in relation to the day-to-day activities and tasks in hand.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for monitoring the overall profitability of their outlet by ensuring effective utilisation of resources so that targets are met. They will also, very importantly, be responsible for ensuring that the company’s F & B standards are adhered to and that statutory requirements are fully met. The Manager will take responsibility for the day-to-day operations in their outlet but will also support the Head of Food & Beverage on the Park in delivering the very best F&B experience to all guests and owners.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Ensuring that designated eating areas are prepared by the team for the day’s customers.
* Ensuring that dining areas are also cleared and cleaned accordingly in an efficient manner by the team.
* Ensuring that staff are briefed and directed in all relevant aspects of the outlet accordingly, front and back of house.
* Helping to train the staff to quality standards in all areas of customer service.
* Handle guest complaints, requests, and enquiries in a relaxed yet professional manner
* Help create a safe environment for both staff and guests and adhere to the company’s health and safety policy and procedures.
* Manage all Stock Margin, Cash Procedures and Cost Control in the department maximising profit and minimise loss.
Key Skills and Experience
* Will preferably have experience as a Brand Manager or F&B Manager within a guest focused environment.
* Will be passionate about F&B and will enjoy the buzz of running shifts.
* Will have an excellent eye for detail.
Expertise & Qualifications:
* Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the management and tasks for own department.
* Food Safety Certificate Level 2 minimum Level 3 preferred
* Brand Specific operators’ qualifications
* Company pension
* Employee discount
* Referral programme
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you have the skills and experience required, please apply today