Production Associate - Produce PPE for Firefighters
Posted on Jun 15, 2021 by Fire-Dex
New & Experienced Sewing Production Associates
Full-Time Production Sewing Associates
$1,500 signing bonus!
Produce Firefighter PPE
Hours of Work, Monday through Friday:
- 1st shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- 2nd shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Did you know you can make a positive impact on first responder health and safety from right here in Medina County?
Fire-Dex is a locally and family-owned manufacturer of personal protective equipment (PPE) for first responders. We're seeking self-motivated Production Sewing Associates to maintain quality and speed while making safe and effective PPE for the first responders we serve.
Are YOU ready to?
- Work in a vibrant culture with great benefits & perks?
- Have a set and consistent full-time schedule?
- Have fulfillment about the work you do within an impactful industry?
- Work in a modern facility operating safe industrial sewing equipment within a fun team-focused environment?
What You Need:
If you are energetic with an upbeat personality, have manual dexterity, the ability to multi-task, are detail oriented, and dependable with good attendance, we can train you to operate our equipment!
Additional Qualifications Needed:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on cushy and comfortable mats
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work positively in teams as well as possess self-accountability
- Solution focused mind-set
- Self-motivated with desire to work hard to meet goals
- Ability to work carefully and follow safety standards
- Ability to read and execute instructions with varying details
- Open and effective communicator with co-workers and supervisors
- $15.00 per hour starting pay!
- $1 shift differential for 2nd shift, equaling $16 per hour!
- $1,500 signing bonus!
- $500 after reaching three months of employment and an additional $1,000 incentive bonus after reaching one year!
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Attendance incentives
- Weekly performance and production incentives (once trained)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, 401(k) with matching, EAP, paid time off, discount programs and other perks
- Profit sharing bonuses based upon company success
- Steady full-time hours and a set and consistent schedule
- Comprehensive training program
- Once trained, listen to your own personal devices while working... music, books, podcasts - it's your choice!
More About Us:
- Mission: To serve those who serve
- Our values include fun, integrity, respect, and excellence = FIRE!
- Headquartered in Medina, OH
- 38 years in business
- Multi award-winning organization - including recognition as a Top Workplace by NorthCoast 99 five times over and Weatherhead 100!
- COVID-19 safety protocols: masks are optional, daily temperatures are being taken and frequent cleaning and sanitation of the building and surfaces
780 South Progress Drive, Medina, OH Off of North State Road (aka Marks Road), down the street from Ohio E-check, and 3 blocks north of the Medina County Fairgrounds
Be part of making the highest quality personal protective apparel in the USA and keeping first responders safe!
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) |Drug Free Workplace | Background Check | E-Verify