PaaS / Payments as a Service - Remote
We are looking for an Automation QA who can help a business look after their prime platform and assist the development team who are rapidly growing a distributed system and set of products.
My client is growing at a tremendous rate and need someone who can work well within a team of Software developers in Test. In a growing market, this company are in the fortuitous position to have some excellent engineers and SDETs creating profitable applications conceived by an incredible design and product team. You'll enjoy getting your hands dirty writing automation tests and implementing test plans.
This company provide a cloud native tech first solution in the payments space - an ability to work within such an environment will be paramount.
· come from a Computer Science background or related technical field would be beneficial
· demonstrable experience creating automation tests
· Cucumber or possibly Jmeter or Specflow or similar
· understanding of microservice architecture
· CI/CD and experience getting solution production ready, logging, alerting and monitoring
· SQL and No-SQL knowledge
An understanding of how payment solutions are generally offered globally would be beneficial, however Fintech expertise or specific domain knowledge is not a 'must have' - but an ability to champion an automation process and helping to create and maintain the best possible services.