Customer Service Team Leader
Posted on Jun 14, 2021 by CV-Library
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Team Leader to work for our client based in Market Harborough, managing their medium sized outbound customer service team.
To be successful in the role you will need to motivate, manage, and take daily responsibility for a team of outbound customer service and telesales executives ensuring achievement of targets and KPI's.
Our client is looking for someone energetic and enthusiastic with a proven track record of managing and motivating customer service or sales team - either at team leader or management level.
You should be a confident and approachable manager who is able to engage their team but also is not afraid to hold difficult conversations with team members if necessary.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Management and motivation of a contact centre/sales team (made up of 11 members currently)
- Utilise reports to drive performance
- Provide ongoing training & coaching across the team
- Perform regular quality assurance activities
- Liaise with contact centre agents to discuss updates, targets and future planning
- Work closely with members of the management team to further develop and strengthen the telesales function or associated processes
- Manage and monitor staff holiday/absenteeism
- Role model behaviours and standards within your team
The role is based at the clients Market Harborough office with an element of remote working. Your salary will be £24,500 and your working hours will be Monday to Friday 09:00am to 17:00pm.
If you feel you have the right skills for this role please apply today or contact me directly on (url removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£37k - £40k Annual