Business Development Executive
Posted on Jun 14, 2021 by CV-Library
Business Development Sales Executive Cyber Security
£23,000-£26,000 Basic + £20,000 OTE
Cambridge - HQ
World-leading, global cyber security organisation
Excellent Bonus + Progression
An incredible opportunity to work as a Business Development Sales Executive at a world leading cyber security organisation. This multi-awarding winning, global, ground-breaking organisation is looking for driven and talented individuals to join the company that changed the landscape of cyber defence
A world-beating company that applied AI and machine learning to cyber defence for the first time allowing their powerful product to detect a diverse range of threats at their earliest stages - including insider attacks, latent vulnerabilities, cloud-based threats and even state-sponsored espionage.
Having nurtured, developed and sky-rocketed multiple sales careers through their training, development and progression structure they are now looking for their next sales superstars to join their sales career development programme at this prestigious and world-recognised company.
Business Development Sale Executive - The Role:
* Undergoing extensive training and mentorship
* Representing the company across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
* Establishing relationships with new prospective customers to uncover high-value opportunities.
* Working closely with Marketing by methodically working on and following up on a variety of sales campaigns.
* Calling prospects generated via various marketing strategies and tools
* Composing engaging, effective business emails to new and existing customers introducing the unique offerings.
* Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customer sites and at trade shows
* Educating and developing prospects through phone based and virtual activities
* Recruiting and inviting VIP guests to attend events
* Managing sales diaries, providing weekly activity reports
* Enjoying the benefit of working for a huge organisation within a small and effective segmented team with it’s own dedicated and supportive manager
* Maintaining quality relationships with your manager and external customer-facing Account Executives to support new business growth
* Career development programme
* Promotion to Senior Business Sales Development Executive after 6 months for top performers
The company’s reputation precedes itself enabling effective and welcomed conversations and an expansive market to target making your scope and access a dream. Alongside the impressive career development programme that sees top performers promoted to senior roles after 6 months, coupled with the excellent commission structure and bonuses on meetings booked as well as % of order value, this is an unbelievable career opportunity for hungry, ambitious and driven individuals.
6 months minimum sales/lead generation experience
Graduate with 2:1 or above
Have an ability to research and comprehend complex solutions and articulate in simplified ways
Ambitious, driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic
Passion for sales
Emotional and intellectual intelligence
Ability to build rapport
For the opportunity to be introduced to our exciting client - Apply now
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £35k Annual
£21k - £26k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual