Full Stack Software Developer
Posted on Jun 14, 2021 by CV-Library
Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
North are searching for a Software Developer, to provide technical expertise and direction in software development, give technical assistance in its application/implementation and provide 3rd line technical support for operations. The principal function of the role will include:
• Design of software/systems
• Working within the team to design software system that fulfil identified system requirements
• Write documentation specifying systems for implementation
• Analysis of existing database design and able to design new structures to accommodate identified system requirements in relational, document and/or time-series databases (MSSQL, MongoDB, Influx).
• Implementation and deployment
• System compliance testing
• Create automated test scripts/applications
• Bug fixing - Document / Investigate and rectify bugs within developed systems
• Technical Support - Provide agreed technical support for the developed systems and other company systems
• Monitor New Technology - To monitor technical advances within the industry in order to maintain and improve the competitiveness and cost-effectiveness of company products.
Your time will be split across strategic planning and development, project management and technical support, with the bulk of the working week focussed on software development.
The ideal candidate will be required to have experience with the following technologies:
• Microsoft Stack
• MS SQL Server
Experience with the following technologies is desirable -
• HTML / CSS
• Visual Basic / VBScript
• COM interop (including .NET)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£375 - £425 Daily
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£55k - £75k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual