Posted on Jun 14, 2021 by CV-Library
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Purpose of Job
A new position has arisen within Optimum, as we look to increase our use of Salesforce. You will take ownership of the platform as the company continues to expand through new contract wins, and develop the analytical ability of the system. You will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the Sales platform. A large part of the role will initially focus on training users and growing the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
* Administration of the Salesforce Platform, including system configuration, maintenance, enhancements and upgrades, data integrity, deployments, security, end-user support, documentation, and governance.
* Maintain Salesforce as an accurate and holistic view of our customers and business processes.
* Work closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements and then tailor Salesforce for these unique needs.
* Set up new users and ensure profile and permissions follow BGIS’s guidelines.
* Ensure all third-party integrations flowing into Salesforce are live and accurate. Troubleshoot any integration issues.
* Support the business with analysis, investigations, and approved release features.
* Provide support to the team in creating reports, performance dashboards and workflows to manage business metrics and gain analytic insights.
* Build analytic visualisation dashboards to assist with business data-driven decisions.
* Reporting to the Senior Bid Manager / Service Solutions Manager
* Working collaboratively as part of the team across all divisions.
* This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility.
* The post holder does not have any directly reporting staff.
(Essential) Good basic education which will include English & Maths qualificationsto GCSE standard essential
(Desirable) Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level / HNC/D or degree level would be beneficial
Skills / Knowledge
(Essential) Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certification
The ability to build custom objects, formula fields, validation rules, workflows, triggers, custom views, reports, dashboards, and other content of intermediate complexity on the Salesforce Lightning platform.
Data migration/Data Loader experience.
Strong project and data management skillset.
(Desirable) A working knowledge of Pardot and Quip/Salesforce Anywhere
(Essential) Minimum 3 experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
(Desirable) Experienced Microsoft Power BI user
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be detail conscious and methodical in approach. Ability to manage and work on multiple tasks at the same time and make judgements on which must be resolve first.
Enthusiastic and Positive
Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
Calm manner, able to work under pressure.
Able to make sound decisions when needed.
A team player, able to work with OGS and clients representatives at all levels.
Must demonstrate a strong sense of focus
Reliable and self-motivated, able to prioritise demands and work under pressure
Must be flexible in their working patterns.
Primarily based in our London Blackfriars office