Posted on Jun 14, 2021 by My Four Wheels
My Four Wheels is probably the UK's fastest growing driving school with over 100 instructors nationwide and almost 1,000 in training.
As part of our development, we require additional team members to assist the development of the business. Roles available mean that we're looking for motivated people with Customer Service, Business Administration, Project Management and Telephone Sales skills.
Given the anticipated growth of the business, we are confident that career progression opportunities will be plentiful, and we welcome applicants of all experience levels, from Apprentices to people with a proven track record.
Job Description - Business Administrator
My Four Wheels' instructors deliver driving lessons all over the country. In addition, we have an extensive base of instructor trainees who require support as they progress through their training, to gain qualification as a DVSA Approved Driving Instructor.
You should be confident in your customer service skills and be willing to assist the team by helping to arrange and administrate lessons and training courses. Duties will include research into lessons prices in given areas, following a setup process for new instructors, coordinating training resources and helping the existing office team to support the trainee base.
The Customer Service aspect will also see the successful candidate dealing with any adverse comments, negative experiences and complaints from learners, instructors and trainees. In addition, they will be responsible for requesting feedback and gaining reviews for the school on Google, Facebook and Trustpilot.
· Answering inbound and making outbound calls in a professional manner
· Provide support and deal with customer service issues.
· Making up training packs
· Keeping spreadsheets up to date with essential information
· Producing and analysing reports to monitor company performance.
· Ordering any stationery / checking stock levels
· Updating the CRM with call logs/notes
· Keen attention to detail
· Positive friendly telephone manner
· Customer Serivce and Business Administration skills
· Clear, accurate, verbal and written communication
· Capable of working with a team or using own initiative when needed.
· Enthusiastic in handling customers at all times.
To register an interest with us please click the apply now button and send us your CV.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£12 - £15 Hourly
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£10.8 - £10.8 Hourly
£18k - £22k Annual