Corporate IT Security Manager
Posted on Jun 13, 2021 by Pacific Coast Producers
Lodi, CA 95240
Pacific Coast Producers
Location: 631 N Cluff Avenue, Lodi, CA, 95241, United States
Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Required Degree: FOUR_YEAR_DEGREE
Manage Others: Yes
Pacific Coast Producers, a leading private-label food manufacturer, is seeking an IT Security Manager to support its Corporate Office in Lodi, CA. Reporting to the CIO, the Manager of IT Security is responsible for ensuring that the design of business solutions meets security and compliance mandates. The Manager of IT Security partners with stakeholders across the organization to securely achieve the functional requirements of business initiatives. They are the technical authority on information security architecture within the organization. This is a "hands-on" position.
Job responsibilities include:
- Use existing tools and implement new security software tools/solutions to protect the enterprise. Desire to be a hands-on administrator of security solutions is a must. Ensure that the security solutions are operating as needed to protect the enterprise.
- Responsible for security patching and ensuring that patches are completed with a sense of urgency.
- Perform audits and tests of networks and servers.
- Establish a strategic security strategy and vision, including standards and frameworks that are aligned with overall business strategy.
- Manage incident response plans and process.
- Work closely with CIO, enterprise architecture, and infrastructure/operations teams, & vendors.
- Review existing architecture, identify design gaps, and recommend security enhancements.
- Conduct forensics of hack attacks and system infections, followed by educating those who compromised the organization
- Participate in solution architecture design, lead security efforts with the integration and implementation of solutions.
- Achieve security architecture compliance on requirements, best practice data privacy requirements as well as state and federal regulations.
- Serve as information security subject matter expert; provide advisory and consulting services as needed.
- Understand current as well as emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate threats where possible. Stay abreast of new security technologies and integrate into security architecture design when appropriate.
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on technical information security engineering experience.
- Expert level knowledge of security principles and technologies.
- Experience in security for cloud-based applications and hybrid environments is important.
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or related field preferred.
- ISSP or SANS GIAC certifications are ideal.
Roles, skills, and attributes required:
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills and ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems, driving solutions through to completion.
- Ability to translate complex technical information across all levels of the organization.
- Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels, including executive managers and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team, delivering high performance and customer satisfaction in a matrix-management environment.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business drivers and priorities into security design.
- Energy and a clear passion for the role.
- Demonstrated personal values aligned with the corporate values.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal business in English
Come Work with Us!
Join our legacy of talented people working together to provide the highest level of customer service. PCP offers competitive pay along with terrific benefit plans with affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, 401(k) Plan, and more.
Pacific Coast Producers offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants including females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.