SAP Time, Quota and Payroll Analyst
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies is looking for an experienced SAP Time, Quota and Payroll Analyst for a client located in Kent, OH. The client would strongly prefer candidates who are local to Kent and they're open to a relocation fee as well. This is a contract-to-hire position and the client is looking for candidates who can interview and start in this role immediately. Details include:
The SAP Time Quota and Payroll Business Analyst is responsible for providing SAP configuration and production support for systems related activities for SAP and SuccessFactors; looking for and executing business performance improvement projects, managing IT and non-IT projects with internal customers and external partners; providing application support to internal customers with focus on adding value to all processes; and producing training and documentation for new processes. The position reports to the Business Applications Manager.
- Configures SAP SuccessFactors HCM system including Payroll, Time, Quotas
- Supports Business Analysts with design, development and solution management
- Gathers and participates in requirement gathering sessions with users and sponsors to define and document functional specifications, including: configuration, enhancements, custom programs, reports and forms
- Authors and communicates business process designs, business systems designs and system test plans
- Performs technical walk-through with development teams
- Identifies gaps in business process mappings
- Presents, discusses and demos SAP Best Practices
- Works on Upgrade projects planning and execution
- Supports the development team members during the detailed design and coding phase
- Responsible for Quality Assurance of related applications
- Authors scripts and performs Unit, Regression and Integration testing
- Adheres to team and departmental development standards
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization
- Demonstrates a high level of communication skills, verbal and written
- Participates in team activities and team planning in regards to improving team skills, awareness and quality of work
- Oversees for continued personal growth in the areas of technology, business knowledge, policies and platforms
- 3+ years' experience configuring SAP in a professional environment on SAP ERP 6.0 HCM or higher with strong level of experience on Time, Payroll and Quota configuration and processing
- 3+ years' experience supporting and troubleshooting Time, Payroll and Quota processes and issues
- Strong knowledge of related business and implementation processes with SAP HCM
- Good understanding of integration between SAP and SuccessFactors modules
- Ability to be proactive and can assume full responsibility of related-module activities
- Self-motivated, Flexible, Openness to learn new things, Strong focus on customer needs
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit an excellent sense of urgency
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners to implement SAP system installation, modification and enhancements
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize, monitor and manage the progress of tasks
- Understanding of corporate IT policies, procedures and standards
- Ability to be available to support time, quota, and payroll issues during non-traditional hours
- Understanding of SAP and SuccessFactors security as it relates to Payroll, Quotas, and Time
- Experience with CATS required
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future