Business System Analyst - HR
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, a pharmaceutical company based in the Basel area, is looking for a Business Systems Analyst with strong expertise in SAP SuccessFactors to join their team.
The client is using state of the art technology based on the latest SAP technologies incl. S/4HANA, SuccessFactors, Cloud ECP, Concur, Analytics Cloud and Cloud Platform Integration and are looking for an experience Business Analyst to manage SAP SuccessFactors.
This is a contract position for 1 year, and the desired start date is ASAP.
The Business System Analyst is responsible for the management of HR business systems. Especially the solution areas like Employee Central, SuccessFactors API, Integration with other systems, People Analytics, Workflows, Onboarding and EC-Payroll. These topics include the planning, implementation, integration, testing and management of the system releases.
- Assessment of user needs through close cooperation with business functions to provide support and proactive service, including analysis of opportunities in accordance with the IT strategy and architecture.
- Focal point to communicate system related problems in collaboration with IT teams and software vendor on changes, fixes and updates.
- Ongoing troubleshooting, user support, and maintenance of the systems to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Management of the system release process including vendor management, coordination of compliance activities with development and execution of testing.
- Coordination and provision of end user training.
- Configuration or development of new system functionalities based on user requirements.
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technology to support business objectives.
- System Administrator for defined information system(s).
- Development of System Strategy Plans.
- Development of training documentation and eLearning modules.
- Budget planning.
- Project management for business-critical initiatives.
- Negotiation with vendors/service providers for optimal costs and services delivery.
- Minimum of University Degree - (Computer Science, Information Systems, preferred).
- At least 5 years of professional experience with preferably 4 years in the pharmaceutical industry.
- At least 3 years of experience in HR business area in planning and managing IT systems.
- Strong knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors API & Interface Management.
- Strong knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding.
- Strong knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics.
- Strong knowledge in SAP SuccessFactors Workflows.
- Strong knowledge in SAP EC Payroll.
- Strong communication skills, able to understand problems and present solutions towards business partners.
- Good analytical skills with ability to understand business requirements and transform into IT solutions.
- Independent, and hands-on working style, team player, highly self-motivated, proactive and change oriented.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is a plus.
Job Title: Business System Analyst - HR
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: .00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on the website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield