Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
6 months (extendable)
Onsite in brussels
- We a looking for a Data Analyst in a customer IT applications team for finance, risk, security, compliance,
The Data Analyst will work on the following projects/activities:
- In context of projects revolving around risk & finance reporting (COREP, FINREP, ): analysis of current data warehouse setup: how certain data can be used to feed reporting and how data architecture landscape need to evolve accordingly
- In context of integration: draw future architecture landscape together with IT department: if and how to implement the operational data layer, data store, data warehouse, data marts,
- Preparation of projects: analyse integration of new applications/services into the current landscape
- Understanding of data warehouse building blocks, conceptually, definition of data landscape.
- FR/NL are mandatory as the held meetings are often in both languages (proffesional level).
- Banking experience, financial risk is a plus
- Technical data warehouse setup skills is a plus, but not required
- Experience level: medior/senior
The profile we are looking for is for medium to longterm ("at least until end of the year").
Currently all resources are home working due to COVI19, but planning to go back to the office have started. Before COVID19 all resources were requested to be 100% in the office in Brussels - we expect after COVID19 the office time will be again close to 100%.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.