Expert in SSRS & MSFT Web Portal
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by Base 3
- You are a Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) expert. You are able to understand the requirements of you customer and translate them into an efficient reporting.
- You have good communication skills (written and spoken) and have a collaborative mindset.
- You can work autonomously. You are dynamic and can take initiative.
- You are Continuous Improvement oriented and ready to propose and drive improvement ideas.
In term of Technical Skills, you have knowledge in:
- Full stack development
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- LINQ, XML, REST/SOAP, JQUERY.
- Webforms, Users Controls.
- Telerik WebForms Components
- Microsoft SQL Server Objects creation/modification
- Write Complex SQL Queries
- Object Oriented Development
- Microsoft TFS
- Microsoft IIS
The decision has been taken to develop a Capacity Management portal based on Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). The aim of this Capacity Portal is to automate our data collection and reporting and step by step replace our Excel base reporting.
The Capacity Web Portal needs to be improved in several areas (new look and feel, security implementation, new reporting development). The team is therefore looking for a profile experimented in the setup of Microsoft Web Portal (including securing the accesses) and SSRS reporting development, in order to speed up the setup of this new portal and help the team deploying the reports.