SAP Master Data Steward, Co Meath
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Title: SAP Master Data Steward
Duration: 11 Months
Location: Co. Meath
Logistics, reporting, supplier qualification
Maintain and build relationships with Customers and Supply Sites in the assigned geographic areas. Act as primary contact for the assigned customers, receive, analyze and process forecasts and orders, manage inventory and deliveries and support new product introductions. Ensure supply to end customers and develop processes that ensure that this supply is protected. Manage and proactively resolve supply issues via effective coordination and communication in close cooperation with the Planning teams, manufacturing sites and the customers. Mitigate and avoid future supply issues by thorough root cause analysis and implementation of preventative measures. Comply with all MSD, MMD and local regulations, guidelines and procedures. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
The SAP Master Data Steward will support the introduction of SAP and connecting systems to the MSD Dunboyne Biologics and will be responsible for managing, overseeing and leading initiatives for compliant, accurate and timely SAP master data to support flow of materials across the value stream which is enabled by SAP.
This incumbent will include responsibility for the following:
- Lead Master Data projects & coordinate with stakeholders to ensure master data milestones are met
- Develop, monitor & cascade learning for master data management
- Manage & analyze workflow data requests for compliance, accuracy and completeness
- Design and drives user acceptance testing (for new SAP introduction, data changes, disaster recovery)
- Train & advise team members on data standards to ensure all data management processes are adhering to the standards
- Manage data entry in key systems and oversee the end to end data management process
- Accountable for tracking and achieving master data accuracy targets
- Act as expert and educate team members, end users, and business leaders on MDM processes and the master data life cycle to enable accurate, efficient, and timely quality processes and data
- Collaborate with data owners across multiple Self Direct Work Teams and Hubs to create new and maintain existing data standards
- Lead resolution of master data related issues to ensure no interruption to the value stream.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-5 years of SAP Master Data experience in the Manufacturing environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in SAP deployment and setup of master data business processes.
- SAP Master data experience should include excellent understanding of Material Master, purchasing, BOM, Routing, Quality etc.
- Possess analytical skills in data management, interpretation, and reporting
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills that enable effective working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership behaviours
- Experience of moulding a culture to one of inclusion and continuous development for all employees.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers customers, and cross-functional colleagues.
Qualification & Education:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Science, Engineering)
- Advanced degree, diploma or certification in Data or Supply Chain Management preferred