UX/UI Designer - DeFi
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by Blockchain 121
We are working with an exciting cryto start-up, their DeFi platform brings transparency and visibility to the world of DeFi enabling users to adequately understand the returns and risks related to their Defi investments. They are seeking a UI/UX Designer on a contract basis to join them.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, ie menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (eg images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (eg responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
Experience & Skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (eg Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
This is critical and exciting role offered on a fully remote-first culture, a great opportunity to join as they begin their successful journey. If you have the above experience, please send me your CV for a full brief. Ideally you will be base in the UK or EU.