Office and HR Administrator
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by Continuity Care
We are looking for two individuals with a proactive approach to managing the needs of a busy office, to ensure that office provisions are kept well stocked, filing is organised, and client queries are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner. The role demands the ability to multi-task and have a flexible approach to work and assist the other staff members as and when needed.
These are interesting and varied roles and would suit an Office Administrator with transferable skills, who has an interest in becoming specialised within a Care Administration/HR role. We ideally require ambitious individuals who want to progress their career and have job stability for the future. We are a care company who looks after vulnerable adults in their own homes, so an interest in the caring industry would be hugely beneficial, but not essential. We would ideally like the successful candidates to be able to cover emergency homecare cover as and when needed. Full training would be given.
What you will do:
- Handling communications and answering all incoming calls from clients, staff, and suppliers.
- Recruitment duties and interviewing. You will also be required to positively impact on retention by ensuring a qualitative and high standard candidate experience - making sure every person that goes through the process is treated with respect and engaged with our brand.
- Processing all emails and correspondence efficiently and accurately. Maintaining records.
- Supporting the recruitment team through job advert management.
- You will source and select the very best talent through, advertising, and networking.
- Screening of candidates, maintaining regular contact with ad respondents and applicants in progress to ensure the candidate experience is as good as possible
- Providing operational support such as scheduling interviews, assessments and ensuring all resources are available as required when assessments are taking place.
- Have the attributes to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Provide support to the director and other colleagues.
- Project work as required.
- Working with CRM and rostering systems.
- Continually ensure all HR data is kept secure and cleansed regularly in line with GDPR
Your experience will include:
- A keen interest in IT and technology and possess excellent skills in Microsoft/Apple software.
- Data Entry - fast and accurate.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a client-driven, busy environment and to prioritise workload.
- Experience of high-volume recruitment would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident and strong interpersonal skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Carer experience useful, but full training will be given for the right candidate.
What you can expect from us:
We believe in an openly transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration, with colleagues, clients, carers, and suppliers. Career progression for the right candidates. The company offers full time hours, other incentives, ongoing training, and progression opportunities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £24k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual