Inventories Operations Assistant
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by CV-Library
Job Title – Inventories Operations Assistant (part time)
Location – London
Salary – £13,520 (20 hours per week @ £13 ph)
Arnold Inventories an award-winning professional inventory service company covering London. With over 15 years’ experience in the industry, they are one of the leading and first established inventory companies in London.
About the job
Through continued growth an opportunity has arisen for part time administration assistant to join the team to support the Operations Manager, this position is initially on a 3-month contract for 20 hours per week, however, after a successful initial term, there is scope for a permanent position with hours to be discussed. This will be a remote working position.
* Booking jobs into calendar system
* Scheduling the Inventory clerks to attend the jobs.
* Arranging Clerks to collect keys for properties for agency offices or concierge facilities.
* Proofreading reports
* Client relationship management
* Covering the company phone line, including weekends.
About the successful applicant
As this is a both clerk and client-facing position, excellent written and oral English communication is a must, also with a polite and professional manner. We are looking for a hardworking individual, who is always willing to go the extra mile. Experience in the property management sector is ideal but similar industries will be considered.
To be successful you will have:
* Strong experience in using Microsoft applications including, outlook, word and excel.
* Excellent customer management experience
* Experience in property management or estate agency (Preferred)
* Clear and precise English, both written and spoken
* Good basic rate of Pay
* Training and coaching
* Career prospects
* Remote working