Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is a global award-winning engineering company and they are looking for a Sales Manager to join their team in Send. The position may suit a relatively newly qualified technical or business graduate, with at least one job since graduation; or a sales person looking for a route into product management or a technical person wishing to move into sales – ideally you should have an understanding of distributor sales.
* New Market Development of products into markets other than those already serviced by our client and the devising of resourced strategies to penetrate those new markets.
* The development of new sales channels into existing vertical and regional markets.
* Responsible for the development of existing and new technical products
* Being the first point of contact for technical and commercial questions, whether from internal colleagues, external sales channels or development partners.
* Develop and execute a comprehensive launch strategy for assigned distribution channel partners.
* Launch strategies include pricing (Both RRP and Reseller), launch organisation, technical and commercial training, delivered globally.
* Product Management by supporting global branches/ sales staff and assigned distribution partners, including driving product portfolio sales to new and existing reseller partners.
* Work with Global Marketing in the development, communication, and coordination of joint marketing programmes with direct and indirect sales channels.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent professional experience required.
* Technical product or instrument sales or sales support experience.
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel. Experience of one of the major CRM sales packages (Act , SalesManager, Goldmine or similar)
* Excellent organizational/multi-task management.
* Must be comfortable in communicating with colleagues and customers in different countries. International travel will be required from time to time to visit overseas branches, distribution partners and customers.
* Excellent verbal, listening and written communications skills.
* A team player who has worked in a sales environment.
* Lives within a commutable distance of Send, Surrey
* Full product training will be given.
* A 36 hour week
* Commission - Expected to yield commission of ca. £5,000 pa.
* Private pension scheme
* Private medical insurance (subject to 6 months satisfactory service).
* Life insurance (after 6 months satisfactory service)
* 24 days holiday per annum (plus additional Bank Holidays).
* Sickness absence pay (after 6 months satisfactory service).
* Free on-site parking
* Excellent staff facilities including free membership of an on-site gym.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to OPR Resourcing Specialists. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 7 days. We apologise but due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback on individual CV's.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £50k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £38k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual