Business Analyst Pega
Posted on Jun 11, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
In Levy we are looking for a Business Analyst with at least 5 years of experience working with applications in a complex Pega architectural chains.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- You will be responsible for changing and running the Pega solutions and more.
- You will work in a dynamic environment where several Business DevOps teams make daily efforts to improve and optimize this system.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 5 years or more working experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in managing a complex stakeholder environment.
- Knowledge of and experience of Business Analysis methods and best practices.
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, LESS and DevOps.
- Knowledge of and experience with web applications in a complex Pega architectural chain (Pega 8.4)
- Located in Netherlands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!